Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Our first trip to Kansas City!!

In honor of this last weekend win against the Saints I thought I'd share a bit of mine and Wes' trip to KC to see Devon and to watch the season home opener against the Falcons. 


The view of downtown from Dev's place


Sneak peek at the practice fields
 


Man vs Food desination #1 Stroud's... AMAZING fried chicken, the only fried chicken I will eat! 


Not my photo, but a great view of the outside of the stadium!



Warm ups(excuse the quality, I was using a point and shoot)




Yes that is a stealth bomber flying over Arrowhead!!





"Sea of Red"




Post game meal :)


Man vs Food destination #2, Oklahoma Joe's BBQ 

    


We had some time to kill on our last day so we visited the WW1 National Memorial, Grand Union Station and President Truman's home.



No comments: